Monday 17 March 2014

Getting into the Garden with Plug Plants and Mini Plugs

 Sometimes it can be difficult for us older people to fiddle around with sewing seeds and what not, that's why I much prefer planting with plug plants, as they tend to be much more successful in the garden, and require much less care and attention.

My favourite variety of plug plant is the Geraniums Antik Scarlet which looks fantastic in my borders at the front of the house.

Image courtesy of Babyplants.

Geraniums happen to be my favourite, but in my garden I love adding the occational strange variety, such as Nemesia, which come out in beautiful little flowers in the summer months, in purples and cream colours.

This blog will be about my dedication to plug plants, and other things like that, so make sure to bookmark it:

plugplants.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment